Lime Mahi Mahi
|1/2 lb of Mahi Mahi fillets|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|1 stick of unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup white wine|
|1/4 cup fresh lime juice|
|1/2 cup diced tomatoes|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan using medium heat.
- Add the Mahi fillets and saute until golden turning once. About 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add the wine, lime juice and tomatoes and cook for another 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and add the butter. Combine until a smooth sauce forms
- Season with salt and pepper.