Lime Mahi Mahi
- 1/2 lb of Mahi Mahi fillets
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan using medium heat.
- Add the Mahi fillets and saute until golden turning once. About 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add the wine, lime juice and tomatoes and cook for another 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and add the butter. Combine until a smooth sauce forms
- Season with salt and pepper.