Low Calorie Baked Ham with Pineapple
- 1 (2 lb) fully cooked boneless smoked ham
- 20 whole cloves
- 4 slices unsweetened canned pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup diet ginger ale
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
This recipe contains 174 calories per 1 slice of ham.
- Remove and discard casing from ham, then score the top of the ham in a diamond design and stud all over with cloves.
- Place ham in a shallow baking dish, and arrange the pineapple slices over the top.
- Pour ginger ale over the ham and evenly sprinkle each pineapple slice with cinnamon.
- Bake the ham at 325 for 20-25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Slice and serve.