Low Calorie Blueberry Cobbler
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup ap flour
- sugar substitute to equal 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 tbs reduced calorie margarine, melted
This recipe contains only 168 calories for each 1/2 cup serving.
- Place blueberries in the bottom of a baking dish coated with vegetable spray.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine egg, flour, and sugar substitute. Stir until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Drizzle melted margarine over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.