Low Calorie Blueberry Cobbler
|3 cups fresh blueberries|
|vegetable cooking spray|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|1 egg, beaten|
|1 cup ap flour|
|sugar substitute to equal 1 and 1/2 cups sugar|
|1/4 cup, plus 2 tbs reduced calorie margarine, melted|
This recipe contains only 168 calories for each 1/2 cup serving.
- Place blueberries in the bottom of a baking dish coated with vegetable spray.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine egg, flour, and sugar substitute. Stir until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Drizzle melted margarine over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.