Low Calorie Grilled Marinated Chicken
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 3 tbs vinegar
- 2 tbs low calorie mayonnaise
- sugar substitute to equal 1/4 cup plus 2 tbs of sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 6 (2 and 1/2 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
This recipe contains only 97 calories per 1 breast serving.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients and stir until well blended. Pour over chicken in a shallow container. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade and reserve the marinade.
- Grill over hot coals for about 40 minutes or until chicken is done. Turn and baste chicken with reserved marinade every 10 minutes.