Low Calorie Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbs water
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs plus 1 tsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic
This recipe contains only 25 calories per 2 tbs serving.
- Combine all ingredients, except garlic, in a jar. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Press a wooden tooth pick through the garlic clove and add to the dressing mixture.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- To serve shake again and add to salad greens.
- May be stored refrigerated for several weeks.