Low Calorie Italian Dressing
|1/4 cup plus 2 tbs water|
|1/4 cup white wine vinegar|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tbs plus 1 tsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
|2 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp black pepper|
|1 tsp dried oregano|
|1 clove garlic|
This recipe contains only 25 calories per 2 tbs serving.
- Combine all ingredients, except garlic, in a jar. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Press a wooden tooth pick through the garlic clove and add to the dressing mixture.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- To serve shake again and add to salad greens.
- May be stored refrigerated for several weeks.