Old Bay Maryland Fried Chicken
|3 lbs chicken, cut up|
|1 cup flour|
|1/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning|
|2 cups cooking oil|
|2 tbs water|
|1 egg beaten|
|black pepper to taste|
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Mix flour and Old Bay seasoning and black pepper.
- Add cooking oil to a large sauce pan or deep fryer and heat to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine water and egg and whisk to combine.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture then into flour mixture.
- Fry until golden brown. About 15 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.