Old Bay Maryland Fried Chicken
- 3 lbs chicken, cut up
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 cups cooking oil
- 2 tbs water
- 1 egg beaten
- black pepper to taste
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Mix flour and Old Bay seasoning and black pepper.
- Add cooking oil to a large sauce pan or deep fryer and heat to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine water and egg and whisk to combine.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture then into flour mixture.
- Fry until golden brown. About 15 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.