Philadelphia Mini Cheesecakes
|1 cup honey graham cracker crumbs|
|3/4 cup plus 2 tbs sugar, divided|
|3 tbs butter, melted|
|3 (8oz) packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened|
|1 tsp pure vanilla|
|1 cup whipping cream|
|2 cups blueberries|
|1 tbs lemon zest|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with 2 tbs sugar and butter until well blended, then press mixture onto the bottoms of 18 paper lined muffin pan cups.
- Beat the cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in a mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on a low speed after each addition until blended.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cups, fill each about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool in the refrigerator to about 2 hours.
- Beat the whipping cream a mixture on high speed until soft peaks form, Spread onto cheese cakes and top with blueberries and lemon zest.
- Variation: Omit the whipped cream, blueberries and lemon zest. Bake and refrigerate cheese cakes as directed. Spread with 1/3 cup strawberry jam. Garnish with fresh strawberry halves and min sprigs.