Pizza with Gruyere Prosciutto and Arugula
|1 portion of fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed if frozen|
|1/2 cup marinara sauce|
|1/2 cup Gruyere, shredded|
|1/4 lb prosciutto, shredded|
|1/4 cup arugula, chopped|
|1/4 cup sliced black olives|
|olive oil for drizzling|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- To make the pizza form the dough into a circle, then spread the marinara sauce evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle the Gruyere cheese evenly over the top.
- Add the Prosciutto and olives
- Bake in a 450 degree oven fro 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Season with salt and pepper then top with arugula and sprinkle with olive oil.