Scallop and Shrimp Salad
|1 lb cooked baby shrimp|
|1 lb small bay scallops|
|3/4 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup celery, minced|
|juice of 1 lemon|
|3 scallions, chopped, white and green parts|
|1 tbs Old Bay seasoning|
|2 sprigs fresh dill, chopped|
|kosher salt and white pepper to taste|
|butter lettuce cups for serving|
- Add shrimp and scallops to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain and place in an ice bath to stop the cooking. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl mix the scallops and shrimp with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, scallions and celery.
- Add Old Bay, dill and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in butter lettuce cups.