Scallop and Shrimp Salad
- 1 lb cooked baby shrimp
- 1 lb small bay scallops
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 scallions, chopped, white and green parts
- 1 tbs Old Bay seasoning
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- kosher salt and white pepper to taste
- butter lettuce cups for serving
- Add shrimp and scallops to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain and place in an ice bath to stop the cooking. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl mix the scallops and shrimp with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, scallions and celery.
- Add Old Bay, dill and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in butter lettuce cups.