- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- dash of red pepper sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 and 1/2 lbs)
- 1 tbs white sesame seeds
- 1 tbs black sesame seeds
- In a small bowl mix together the soy sauce, brown sugar, hot sauce, ginger and coconut milk.
- Ad the chicken, turn to coat and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a charcoal grill or broiler.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and discard the marinade.
- Mix the black and white sesame seeds together, then sprinkle them all over the chicken on both sides.
- Grill or broil the chicken until cooked through. About 5 minutes per side.