Sesame Sugar Coated Cashew Nuts
- 1 lb of unsalted cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup water (more if necessary)
This is a snack that is commonly eaten in Thailand. These nuts are delicious and quite addictive.
- Add the water and sugar to a large saute pan or wok. Bring to a boil.
- As sugar begins to melt reduce the heat, add the cashew nuts and sesame seeds and stir well to combine.
- Continue to stir until all of the cashews are coated in sesame seeds and sugar.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool spread out on a baking sheet.