Shrimp Fusilli Salad
|2 cups fusilli, cooked according to package directions|
|1 cup diced celery|
|1/2 lb small cooked shrimp|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1/4 cup chili sauce|
|2 tbs prepared horseradish|
|1/8 tsp dry mustard|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|2 tsp chopped parsley|
|2 tbs onion, minced|
|1 ripe tomato, cut into wedges|
- Cook the fusilli until tender, drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Combined the cook fusilli, celery, and shrimp in a large bowl.
- Combine the sour cream, chili sauce, horseradish, mustard, salt, parsley and onion in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over fusilli mixture and gently toss until well blended
- Serve on a bed of salad greens along with wedges of tomatoes.