Spicy Mustard Jerked Chicken Wings
- 10 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tbs prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- black pepper to taste
- Cut tips off of chicken wings then separate into to two pieces by cutting through the joint.
- Add all the other ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add to mixture to a large zip lock bag, then add the chicken wings.
- Marinate refrigerated for several hours or overnight.
- Remove wings from marinade 30 minutes before grilling.
- Grill on hot charcoal, turning several times until the wings are golden and cooked through.