Spicy Mustard Jerked Chicken Wings
|10 chicken wings|
|1/2 cup minced onion|
|1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced|
|2 tsp soy sauce|
|1 tbs vegetable oil|
|2 tbs prepared yellow mustard|
|2 tbs lime juice|
|1/4 tsp dried thyme|
|1/4 tsp dried basil|
|1/2 tsp allspice|
|1/4 tsp nutmeg|
|2 tsp brown sugar|
|1 tsp cayenne pepper|
|black pepper to taste|
- Cut tips off of chicken wings then separate into to two pieces by cutting through the joint.
- Add all the other ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add to mixture to a large zip lock bag, then add the chicken wings.
- Marinate refrigerated for several hours or overnight.
- Remove wings from marinade 30 minutes before grilling.
- Grill on hot charcoal, turning several times until the wings are golden and cooked through.