Spicy Onion Pie
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- 6 medium onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups milk
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- 2 tbs fresh parsley
- 12 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and saute onions. Add Old Bay and salt over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain. Add milk and stir in eggs.
- Pour mixture in pie shell and top with bacon and parsley,
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until done.