Spicy Onion Pie
|3 tbs unsalted butter|
|6 medium onions, peeled and thinly sliced|
|2 tsp Old Bay seasoning|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|1 and 1/2 cups milk|
|5 eggs, beaten|
|1 (9 inch) pie shell|
|2 tbs fresh parsley|
|12 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and saute onions. Add Old Bay and salt over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain. Add milk and stir in eggs.
- Pour mixture in pie shell and top with bacon and parsley,
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until done.