Spicy Shrimp Salad
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 3 tsp old bay seasoning
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup celery
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- dash hot pepper sauce
- Chop shrimp into 1/2 inch pieces. Add the old bay seasoning, mix to coat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add lemon juice and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add celery, scallions, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne and pepper sauce and mix well
- Fold in the shrimp, the place covered in the refrigerator for several hours to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve in lettuce cups or on sandwich rolls.