Spicy Shrimp Salad
|1 lb medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined|
|3 tsp old bay seasoning|
|2 tsp lemon juice|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1/3 cup celery|
|1/4 cup scallions, chopped|
|1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1/8 tsp cayenne pepper|
|dash hot pepper sauce|
- Chop shrimp into 1/2 inch pieces. Add the old bay seasoning, mix to coat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add lemon juice and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add celery, scallions, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne and pepper sauce and mix well
- Fold in the shrimp, the place covered in the refrigerator for several hours to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve in lettuce cups or on sandwich rolls.