Pan Seared Oysters
- 1 pint of shucked select oysters with liquor
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 dashes garlic powder
- 2 tsp lemon rind for garnish
- French bread cut into 1/2 inch slices and toasted
- In a frying pan add the butter along with the remaining ingredients except for the lemon rind and simmer until all the butter is melted and the oysters curl.
- Remove from heat and serve atop bread slices as an appetizer.
- Garnish with grated lemon rind.