|5 tomatillo's exterior paper|
|4 jalapeno's, seeded and chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, chopped|
|kosher salt to taste|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|1/4 cup chicken stock|
|2 tsp epasote (available at Latin Markets|
|1 tbs cilantro|
|juice of 1 lime|
- Quarter tomatillo’s and add them to a food processor.
- Remove the seeds from the jalapenos and coarsely chop the add the the food processor
- Add the garlic, and chicken stock to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Using a wire mesh strainer strain the sauce to remove all seeds, then add to a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, epasote and cilantro and stir to mix well.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Use as a dipping sauce or to spread on tacos or over enchiladas.