- 5 tomatillo's exterior paper
- 4 jalapeno's, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- kosher salt to taste
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp epasote (available at Latin Markets
- 1 tbs cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- Quarter tomatillo’s and add them to a food processor.
- Remove the seeds from the jalapenos and coarsely chop the add the the food processor
- Add the garlic, and chicken stock to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Using a wire mesh strainer strain the sauce to remove all seeds, then add to a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, epasote and cilantro and stir to mix well.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Use as a dipping sauce or to spread on tacos or over enchiladas.