Tuna and Shells
- 4 cups macaroni
- 2 large cans solid white albacore tuna
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish, drained, reserve 1 tbs
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots
- 1 tbs sweet pickle juice
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water
- Combine the mayonnaise with the pickle relish, juice, onions and carrot and mix well.
- Add the tuna and gently break up and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.