Vanilla Wafer Mini Cheesecakes
|2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese, softened|
|2/3 cup sugar|
|2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1/2 tsp pure almond extract|
|12 vanilla wafers|
|12 paper muffin liners|
These cheese cakes are made in a 12 compartment muffin pan lined with paper muffin liners.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and extracts and beat well.
- Place a paper liner in each compartment of a 12 muffin tin the add a vanilla wafer to each.
- Spoon batter into each cup, filling each 2/3 cup full.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool pan on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate, covered for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- If desired you can top the cheesecakes with fresh fruit, lemon curd, melted chocolate and confectioners sugar.