Avocado Mushroom Salad
|1/2 cup canola oil or olive oil|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tbs wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup parsley, minced|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch chunks|
|1/2 lb fresh button mushrooms, stems removed and sliced very thin|
|1 cup of fusilli pasta|
- Cook the fusilli according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing with a wire whisk until blended and creamy.
- Add the avocado and sliced mushrooms and allow to marinate covered for 1-2 hours.
- Add the fusilli to the marinated mushrooms and avocado and gently mix well.