Beer Battered Fried Dill Pickles
- 2 large dill pickles, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- canola oil for deep frying
- In a large bowl add the beer and eggs and mix well. Add in the flour and continue to mix well.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan or deep fryer, fill 1/2 full with oil and heat to 350 degrees.
- Dip the pickle slices in the batter, let the excess drip off then fry in batches until golden and crispy.
- Season right away with salt and pepper.