Court Bouillon Sauce
- 1 and 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1 and 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 cup white grapes
- 5 tbs butter
- 1 and 1/2 tbs flour
- 1 cup cream
This sauce is wonderful draped over fish or chicken.
- Mix all ingredients through the thyme in a 2 quart sauce pan.
- Bring just to a boil and simmer until mixture is reduced by 1/2. About 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer. Add the grapes to the mixture and let sit for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and thicken with flour. Add to bouillon mixture and stir until well blended.
- Add the cream and cook over low heat for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.