|1 lb lump crab meat|
|1 lb jumbo lump crab meat|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1 and 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1 tsp old bay seasoning|
|1/8 tsp thyme|
|1/8 tsp oregano|
|1/8 tsp dry mustard|
|few dashes Tabasco|
|Mayonnaise for topping|
|Parsley flakes for garnish|
|paprika for garnish|
|Green pepper strips and roasted red pepper strips for garnish|
- Remove cartilage from crabmeat.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce, salt, old bay, thyme, oregano, dry mustard and tabasco.
- Gently mix in the crabmeat.
- Coat a 2 quart casserole lightly with mayonnaise and fill with the crab mixture.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise over the top of the crab mixture and sprinkle with parsley and paprika, then top with thin strips of green pepper and strips of roasted red peppers.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until mixture is hot and lightly browned, about 40 minutes.