Easy Shepherd’s Pie
|1 lb ground lamb|
|1 medium onion chopped|
|1 (12oz) jar brown gravy|
|1 and 1/2 cups frozen peas|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|3 cups prepared mashed potatoes|
|3 tbs parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brown the ground lamb with onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 8 minutes or until the lamb is browned. Pour off any drippings.
- Stir in gravy and peas, then season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon beef mixture into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with potatoes, spreading evenly, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese begins to brown.