Herb Marinated Mushrooms
- 1 lb small button mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tbs chopped parsley
- Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth and cut off tough ends of stems.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, shallot, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper and parsley. Beat well with a whisk and pour over mushrooms.
- Mix well and allow to stand several hours covered in the refrigerator.