- 1/2 lb small raw shrimp
- 1/2 lb calamari bodies, cut into rings
- 1/2 lb octopus, sliced thinly
- 1/2 lb bay scallops
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbs prepared horseradish
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 scallions, minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a non metal bowl and combine well.
- Let marinate covered and refrigerated for 15 minutes.
- To serve, spoon equal amounts of the mixture into martini glasses or other attractive glass ware and garnish with sprigs of cilantro.