Lamb Chops with Mint
- 4 lamb loin chops
- 2 tbs chopped mint
- 4 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tbs honey
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- mint sprigs for garnish
- Trim any excess fat from the chops.
- With a sharp knife make 1/4 inch slashes on both sides of the chops.
- To make the marinade, mix the mint, vinegar, honey, and seasoning together in a shallow dish.
- Add the chops and spoon over the marinade. Leave in a cool place for about 1 hour, basting occasionally.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and grill over charcoal or broil for about 6 minutes on each side. Depending on thickness.
- While cooking baste with the marinade occasionally.
- Serve garnished with mint leaves.