Lemon Cheese Cake
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- juice and grated rind of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the cheeses until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour into a lightly buttered 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for one hour.
- Cool completely before removing the rim.
- Garnish with fruit yogurt and or whipping cream,