Lemon Cheese Cake
|2 cups ricotta cheese|
|2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened|
|1 cup buttermilk|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|2 tbs cornstarch|
|2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|juice and grated rind of 1 lemon|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the cheeses until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour into a lightly buttered 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for one hour.
- Cool completely before removing the rim.
- Garnish with fruit yogurt and or whipping cream,