Mixed Seafood Brochettes
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|pared rind of 1/2 lemon|
|1 thyme sprig|
|1 bay leaf|
|6 parsley stems|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/4 lb salmon steak|
|1/4 lb firm white fish fish|
|1 lb sea scallops|
|1/4 lb large shrimp|
- For the marinade, Mix the olive oil with the lemon rind, herbs and seasoning.
- Cut the white fish and salmon into pieces equal in size to the scallops.
- Skewer the fish, scallops and shrimp alternately on skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Place in a dish and pour marinade over. Leave for about 2 hours, turning frequently.
- Grill or broil for 10 minutes, turning and basting with the marinade frequently.
- Serve on rice with lemon wedges.