Olive Filled Cheese Balls
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbs butter, softened
- 1/2 cup flour
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 25 medium pimento stuffed green olives, drained
This a super simple delicious appetizer that uses sharp cheddar cheese and pimento stuffed olives.
- Beat together the cheese and butter until creamy and well blended.
- Stir in the flour and cayenne.
- Wrap a tsp of the dough around each olive making sure to cover completely.
- Place the dough covered olives on a foil covered baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden.