|24 select oysters, in shell|
|24 1 inch strips of bacon|
|1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs|
|1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted|
|1 tsp garlic salt|
|1 cup provolone cheese, grated|
- Open oysters, letting oysters remain in the deep half of the shell.
- Place oysters on a baking pan, then put 1 strip of bacon on each oyster.
- Bake at 375 until bacon starts getting crisp. About 10 minutes.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter and garlic salt.
- Spread crumb mixture on oysters and sprinkle with Provolone cheese.
- Bake at 375 or until cheese melts and browns slightly. About 10 minutes.