Pancetta and Cheddar Quesadilla
- 1/2 lb pancetta, diced
- 1/4 lb white sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbs green chili peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 flour tortillas
- Brown pancetta in a saute pan until crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Divide pancetta, cheese, green chilies and scallions even over 1/2 of 4 tortillas.
- Fold tortilla in half and cook in a large non stick pan over medium high heat for about 2 minutes pressing down with a spatula.
- Turn the tortilla over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Cut into thirds and serve warm with salsa and sour cream.