|1 and 1/4 lb veal cutlets|
|10 oz prosciutto|
|8 oz fontina cheese, thinly sliced|
|7 tbs unsalted butter|
|flour for dredging|
|4 sage leaves, minced|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- On a clean work surface, flatten the veal cutlets and using a sharp knife, cut them into 2 x 4 inch strips.
- Top each strip with a slice of prosciutto and cheese. Roll to enclose and fasten with a toothpick.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the butter.
- Dredge the involtini in the flour, shaking off any excess and add them to the skillet.
- Add the sage and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, rotating occasionally.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.