Sauteed Oyster Appetizers
|1 pint of shucked select oysters|
|1 stick of unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup chopped shallots|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|Dash of kosher salt and black pepper|
This is a quick and easy way to prepare delicious oyster appetizers.
- Drain oysters and reserve liquor for another use.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and using medium heat saute the shallots until translucent, not browned.
- Add the oysters and saute for about 4-5 minutes or until glazed and the edges begin to curl. Remove at once.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place oysters in a serving dish or serving dishes and serve with toothpicks and cocktail sauce.