- 1 head of romaine or curly endive, washed dried and chilled
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb cooked lobster meat, cut into chunks
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs chives, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tbs capers
- Line a large salad or serving bowl with the romaine or endive leaves.
- Place the shrimp, lobster, crab and artichokes in the bowl and refrigerate.
- In a quart jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, dill, scallions and capers. Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Just before serving shake dressing again and pour over seafood and gently mix.