Spicy Macaroni Dijon Salad
- 1 lb of small macaroni shells
- 1 tbs scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- kosher salt and white pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta shells according to package directions. Drain, then rinse under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl add the mayonnaise, brown mustard and horseradish, and mix well.
- Add the celery, scallions and radishes along with the pasta.
- Season with salt and white pepper, the mix to combine well.