Stir Fried Pork Loin
- 1 lb pork loin cut into 1/2" by 2" inch strips
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small bunch scallions, cut on the bias, white and green parts
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- kosher salt and white pepper to taste
- Cut the pork loin into strips then add to a large bowl.
- Add the soy sauce, ginger, Garlic and sesame oil and let marinate for at least 1 hour covered.
- In a wok or large saute pan add the canola oil and using high heat, cook the pork strips, stirring frequently until cooked through.
- Add the scallions and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.