Strawberry Party Punch
- 1 (46oz) can of pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 and 1/4 cups water
- 1 can of pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 quart of strawberry ice cream
- 2 and 1/2 quarts of ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 cups of vodka or rum (optional)
- Mint sprigs for garnish
This is delicious punch that is perfect for a party or a small gathering. It can be prepared with or without alcohol. If you are going to use alcohol, a good choice would be either white rum or vodka.
- Add all ingredients to a large punch bowl and mix well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint sprigs.