Tomato Zucchini and Feta Cheese Salad
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch chunks, skin on
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbs fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- kosher and black pepper to taste
This is an easy to prepare salad with bright flavors and a wonderful saltiness.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and gently combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate covered for at least 1 hour before serving.