- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 lb uncured chorizo sausage, remove from casing
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 lb pepper jack cheese shredded
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Add the onion to a non stick saute pan with a little oil and saute for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chorizo and saute for another 3-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drain the chorizo from the pan and remove as much oil as possible. Return the chorizo to the pan, then add the beaten eggs, pepper jack and cilantro and cook for another 1 minute.
- Fold over, then slide onto a plate. Season with salt and pepper.