Deep Fried Pork Chops
|4 large bone in loin pork chops, about 1 inch thick|
|1 cup ap flour|
|3 eggs lightly beaten|
|1 tbs garlic powder|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|canola oil for deep frying|
- Season chops with salt and pepper on both sides and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Season the flour with some salt, pepper and 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Dredge each chop in flour, knock off excess, then dip in the egg and back in the flour. Set aside.
- Meanwhile fill a large saucepan or deep fryer 1/3 full with oil and heat to 340 degrees.
- When oil is hot fry the chops in batches for about 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.