Easy Vanilla Frosting
- 4 and 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 6 and 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tbs, plus 1 and 1/2 tsp whole milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Beat the butter and 1 and 1/2 cups sugar with a mixer on medium speed until pale and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to medium-low then gradually add an additional 5 and 1/4 cups sugar.
- Increase speed to medium high, add milk and vanilla and continue to beat until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Store at room temperature until ready to use.