Greek Spring Rolls
- 1 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lb fresh spinach, stems removed
- handful of fresh dill
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 8-10 spring roll wrappers
- 2 tbs olive oil
- canola oil for deep frying
- In a saute pan add the garlic and using medium heat saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and saute just until it wilts. Season with salt and pepper
- Remove from pan and place on paper towels to drain.
- To assemble spring rolls place equal amounts of the spinach mixture and feta and a sprig or two of dill in each spring roll.
- Brush the edges of each spring roll with water the roll each tightly, making sure the edges are tucked in and sealed tightly.
- In a large saucepan or deep fryer, fill 1/3 full with canola oil and heat to 350 degrees.
- Deep fry the spring rolls in batches until golden and crispy. About 3-5 minutes.