Greek Spring Rolls
|1 lb feta cheese, crumbled|
|1 lb fresh spinach, stems removed|
|handful of fresh dill|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|8-10 spring roll wrappers|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|canola oil for deep frying|
- In a saute pan add the garlic and using medium heat saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and saute just until it wilts. Season with salt and pepper
- Remove from pan and place on paper towels to drain.
- To assemble spring rolls place equal amounts of the spinach mixture and feta and a sprig or two of dill in each spring roll.
- Brush the edges of each spring roll with water the roll each tightly, making sure the edges are tucked in and sealed tightly.
- In a large saucepan or deep fryer, fill 1/3 full with canola oil and heat to 350 degrees.
- Deep fry the spring rolls in batches until golden and crispy. About 3-5 minutes.