Lobster Crab and Scallops in Butter Wine Sauce
|1 lb cooked scallops|
|1 lb lump crab meat|
|1 lb cooked lobster meat|
|5 slices white bread, cubed|
|10 saltine crackers, crushed|
|3/4 cup unsalted butter|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tbs Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Poach lobster meat and scallops in simmering water with juice of 1 lemon. About 5 minutes.
- Remove the cartilage from the crab meat.
- In a large bowl combine scallops, crab meat, 2 cups lobster meat, bread and crackers.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter then add the parsley, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Pour over the seafood mixture.
- Add the wine and mix thoroughly. If the mixture appears too dry, add more wine.
- Divide the mixture between 8 individual shells or ramekins.
- Top each serving with 2 tbs lobster meat.
- Place in a shallow baking pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until heated through. About 15 minutes.