Orange and Mint Iced Tea
|4 cups cold water, divided|
|4 bags green tea|
|1/4 cup mint leaves|
|1 tbs honey|
|1 cup orange juice|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1 orange, cut into wedges|
|fresh mint leaves for garnish|
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat and steep the tea bags and mint in the hot water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and mint, stir in the honey and pour into a large pitcher.
- Stir in the orange juice, lemon juice and 2 cups of cold water.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice with orange wedges and garnish with mint.