Seafood Ceviche with Mango Puree
|1 large mango, peeled and chopped|
|juice of 5 limes|
|3 tsp habanero hot sauce|
|3 tbs of fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1/2 red or yellow pepper, minced|
|1/2 lb small uncooked shrimp|
|1/2 lb squid bodies, cut into rings|
|1/2 lb bay scallops|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|Butter lettuce leaves for serving|
- Add the mango to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the mango pure to a non metal bowl along with all other ingredients and combine well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes, mixing once.
- Line attractive serving plates or glasses with butter lettuce leaves and top with the ceviche.