Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon with Sauteed Spinach
|1/4 cup orange juice|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|2 tsp thyme leaves, divided|
|2 lbs salmon fillets|
|1 tbs brown sugar|
|1 tbs smoked paprika|
|1 tsp ground cinnamon|
|1 tsp orange peel, grated|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1 (10 oz) bag spinach leaves, stems removed|
|1 tsp olive oil|
- Mix orange juice, 2 tsp oil and 1 tsp of the thyme in a glass bowl.
- Add salmon and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix sugar, remaining spices and orange peel.
- Remove salmon from the marinade and place in a foil lined baking dish. Discard any remaining marinaded.
- Rub the top of the salmon evenly with the spice mixture.
- Roast the salmon in a preheated 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add spinach, cook for about 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Serve with salmon.