Summer Dill Dip
- 1 and 1/2 tsp ground dill seed
- 1 and 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 2 tbs onion, minced
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbs water
- 1 and 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 and 1/3 cups sour cream
- Round bread loaf to make a bowl
- assorted veggies for dipping.
- Place all the spices in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Add the water, stir and let stand for about 5 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
- Mix in the mayonnaise and the sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve in a bread bowl with bread chunks for dipping.