Summer Dill Dip
|1 and 1/2 tsp ground dill seed|
|1 and 1/2 tsp dill weed|
|2 tbs onion, minced|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|3 tbs water|
|1 and 1/3 cups mayonnaise|
|1 and 1/3 cups sour cream|
|Round bread loaf to make a bowl|
|assorted veggies for dipping.|
- Place all the spices in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Add the water, stir and let stand for about 5 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
- Mix in the mayonnaise and the sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve in a bread bowl with bread chunks for dipping.