Asian Tomato Salad with Edamame
- 1 and 1/2 lbs ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup of shelled edamame
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Peel, seed and chop the tomatoes, then add to a bowl.
- Add the shelled edamame to a pot of boiling water and cook for about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to a bowl and add the edamame, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, sesame seeds and sliced scallion.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then toss to combine.