Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Red Pepper Pesto
|1 jar of roasted red peppers, drained|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|1 garlic clove|
|2 tsp balsamic vinegar|
|2 ciabatta rolls|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then grill until cooked through.
- Add roasted red peppers garlic clove along with the olive oil and the balsamic vinegar to the bowl of a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Lightly toast the ciabatta rolls in a hot oven.
- Once the rolls are toasted add a chicken breast to the bottom of each roll, the slather the chicken with the red pepper pesto.
- Top with the arugula and the top of the ciabatta roll, then serve.