Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Red Pepper Pesto
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then grill until cooked through.
- Add roasted red peppers garlic clove along with the olive oil and the balsamic vinegar to the bowl of a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Lightly toast the ciabatta rolls in a hot oven.
- Once the rolls are toasted add a chicken breast to the bottom of each roll, the slather the chicken with the red pepper pesto.
- Top with the arugula and the top of the ciabatta roll, then serve.